This Australian made Tontine Junior Quilt is a light weight, medium warmth quilt designed specifically for growing children.
This quilt features a soft and breathable cotton cover with anti-microbial treated Ultrafibre® polyester fibre to inhibit the growth of bacteria, mould and dust mites, which are common triggers of asthma and allergies. For added piece of mind, this quilt is approved by the National Asthma Council of Australia's Sensitive Choice® program.
For your convenience, this quilt is machine washable for extra easy care.
Machine Washable for Easy Care.
- Perfect for your every-night sleep
- Quilt is machine washable and dries quickly.
- Medium Warmth & Medium Weight - Great for all seasons.
- Single Size Only
- Tontine products are known for their comfort and durability, and taking care of your new Tontine bedding will ensure you and your family can enjoy the most comfortable sleeps you’ve ever had for the life of your pillow.
Tontine pillows, quilts, (including Doona branded quilts), mattresses, mattress toppers, mattress protectors, pillow protectors and other bedding accessories are known for their superior comfort and durability.
To take care of your new Tontine bedding and ensure that it stays fresh, clean and performs well for its useful life, wash or clean it regularly and as often as required based on its usage.
You’ll find the appropriate care instructions printed on the care label which is conveniently sown onto each Tontine bedding product. Following these instructions carefully, should ensure that your new Tontine bedding will provide you and your family with many nights of restful and relaxing sleep.
There are five steps to taking the best possible care of your Tontine bedding, which we’ve summarized and explained in more detail below.
The five steps are:
1. Washing Regularly (as advised method)
2. Drying Properly
5. Follow the detailed instructions on the care label
PLEASE NOTE: THIS PRODUCT CAN BE DELIVERED AUSTRALIA WIDE.
PLEASE CALL 1300 556 243 OR EMAIL FOR A DELIVERY QUOTE AND TIME TO YOUR LOCATION / POSTCODE.